In this document, the term ‘OPEX Resources’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (the Site) and the business itself, OPEX Resources Ltd, whose registered office is 8 Southgate Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 9EF, United Kingdom. Our company is registered in England and Wales, Number 7184630. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and/or our business customer.
1.1 What we collect.
We may collect the following personal information; Name, email address, location, organisation, telephone number, billing address, delivery address, credit card payment details.
1.2 How we collect it.
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through our Site, or through other people when you use services associated with the Site.
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you buy items or services on our Site, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
1.3 What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For Internal record keeping.
- Where it is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests, including the operation of our Site, the provision of advice, services and the fulfilment of orders.
- Where you give us consent, to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you provide.
- For purposes which are required by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
1.5 Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
1.6 Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your email address for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the unsubscribe function on one of our emails to you.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, but we shall never disclose your email address to those third parties.
You may request details of any personal information which we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
2. Terms and Conditions
2.1 Use of this website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material and downloads that are owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without our express, written permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
2.2 Delivery Policy
We will despatch all orders within 48 hours (Mon-Fri) but typically the same day, and your order should then be delivered within the following timescales:
- Within the UK, small orders (<6) will arrive within 3 working days and larger orders will be delivered next day.
- Within Europe, small orders (<6) will arrive within 6 working days and larger orders within 3 days.
- Within USA and Canada, small orders (<6) will arrive within 6 working days and larger orders within 1 day.
- For the rest of the world, small orders (<6) your order should arrive within 10 working days and larger orders within 6 working days.
Fulfilment of the contract is deemed to be when the goods leave our facility.
2.3 Returns Policy
We guarantee that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days, and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). The cost of returning the product will be paid by you (the purchaser).
2.4 Shipping and Handling, Incoterms, Duties and Taxes
The cost of delivery is included in the total order price. The value of which will depend on your delivery location. If a delivery that requires a signature is not signed for and is returned to us, or if the supplied address is incorrect, the customer will be liable for any additional shipping costs.
Our terms of delivery are based upon the Delivery At Place (DAP) Incoterms. This means that we are responsible for the delivery of the products to the delivery address provided by you. Risk and responsibility for the products passes to you at the point of delivery.
We are responsible for all export documentation and formalities, but please note that you (the Buyer) are responsible for the customs clearance of the products into the country of your specified delivery address including all customs duties and taxes. We will complete and provide Commercial Invoices for customs purposes, in order to facilitate the delivery, but you may be required to provide further information to the relevant authorities and/or to pay customs import duties and taxes.
2.5 Online Payment
For transaction security you will be directed to a secure ordering server at the point of entering your personal data.
Your credit card will be billed immediately after purchase.
Your credit card will be billed as OPEX Resources Ltd.
We (OPEX Resources Ltd) use SagePay to process payments.
All Invoice and Purchase Orders are Payment in Advance, unless we grant you credit. We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw credit at any time, at our sole discretion. Where we grant credit, you agree that:
- All goods shall remain the property of us (OPEX Resources Ltd) until paid for in full.
- We reserve the right to charge a late payment penalty of 10% of the invoice value, if payment is made after the expiry of the payment terms.
- Unless agreed otherwise in advance, our standard payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice.
2.7 Help and further information
For enquiries, delivery information, refunds, returns and/or exchange of goods, please contact OPEX Resources Limited directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)345 388 5835.